POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Playing around with ior and found some weird results... : Re: Playing around with ior and found some weird results... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:13:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playing around with ior and found some weird results...
From: Ken
Date: 12 Feb 2001 00:46:15
Message: <3A8778A0.568BE384@pacbell.net>
AC wrote:

> I tried negative numbers on ior and got some strange results... Anyone care
> to explain?

I guess an important question is what do you expect it to look like
when using negative values ?  I think I brought up this question a
few months ago in one of the other groups but don't recall much about
it at the moment other than the feature wasn't designed to use negative
numbers so you are lucky you get any results at all - good or bad.

--
Ken Tyler